Johnson & Johnson ACUVUE® OASYS with Transitions™ Light Intelligent Technology™
ACUVUE® OASYS with TransitionsTM is a first-of-its-kind contact lens for contact lens wearers. These lenses combine a proven ACUVUE® OASYS (senofilcon A) material with Transitions™ Light Intelligent Technology™. The result is a lens that seamlessly adapts to changing light, providing all-day, soothing vision.
- Balances the amount of indoor and outdoor light entering the eye, including filtering blue light and blocking harmful UV rays
- Offers superior optical precision with exceptional color contrast enhancement
- Helps patients’ vision recover from bright light up to 5 seconds faster
- Brings out the best in everything patients see by providing enhanced color contrast
ACUVUE® OASYS with Transitions™ was built on the contact lens family never beaten in comfort.
Key Messages for Patients
- Reduces blaring light to provide all-day soothing vision
- Delivers more effortless sight with less squinting, dawn to dusk
- Reduces the stressful impact that light can have on patients’ eyes by helping vision recover from bright light up to 5 seconds faster
- Packaging must be stored away from direct sunlight
First-of-its-Kind Light Adaptive Contacts
ACUVUE® OASYS with Transitions™ are the first-of-its-kind contact lens that seamlessly adapts to changing light to provide all-day soothing vision.1-3*
ACUVUE® OASYS with Transitions™ use photochromic technology,2 developed in partnership with Transitions Optical Inc.
Seamlessly Adapts From Indoor to Outdoor Light
ACUVUE® OASYS with Transitions™ activates in less than a minute and quickly fades from dark to clear when going from outdoors to indoors.2
Improving Patients’ Vision Satisfaction
When asked about experiencing moments when bothered by light, 64% of consumers admit to being bothered by bright light daily. 94% of those who reported they were bothered by bright light daily use compensating behaviors (such as eye shading, squinting, turning off lights and turning down screen brightness) to manage it.