To Our Valued Patients,
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming many normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to your safety as well as your health and eye care needs. We will be resuming normal office hours on Wednesday, May 20th, respecting all social distancing protocols, in addition to providing Telehealth services for appropriate patients.
We will be following all recommendations and guidelines put out by the CDC and the State of Connecticut.
Before Your Appointment:
– Our office will communicate with you to perform a pre appointment health assessment pertaining to COVID-19. You will be asked the same questions again when you arrive at the office.
– Please notify our staff of any COVID-19 symptoms you may be experiencing and if you have had contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 within the past month.
– One of our technicians will contact you prior to your appointment to obtain medical history to minimize time in the office.
– Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
At Your Appointment:
– Please stay in your car and call 203-775-1209 when you arrive at the office.
– Face masks are mandatory to enter the office and should be worn for the duration of your appointment.
– You will be provided with hand sanitizer upon entering.
– Appointments are limited to patients only (1 family member may accompany minors). Our staff will be happy to provide assistance if needed.
– Staff will wear masks at all times.
Your comfort and safety is our concern; in addition to regular cleaning, each room and common touch point areas will be sanitized between each patient. Deep cleanings will be performed frequently. Also, we will continue to monitor our staff for any symptoms of COVID-19. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you safe during your visit. Please call our office at 203-775-1209.
Thank you for your understanding during these challenging times.
We truly appreciate you!
Brookfield Vision Care